Get away from the every-day, relax and enjoy the outdoors, and do it all with friends. Students will be heading to Davis, OK, on October 12 for a weekend of outdoors, great friends, great food, and a whole lot of Jesus.
There will be separate guys and girls cabins with full amenities (bathrooms and showers) and there will be a time when we all come together but we will spend most of the time doing separate activities. Don’t wait and get left behind. Register today and reserve your spot.
Students will leave Friday night and return to church on Sunday morning in time for Sunday morning services.
Who Can Come
The Student Fall Back Retreat is for students in 7th -12th grade.
What To Bring
- Church appropriate clothing
- Warm outside attire (It will be cold, and we will be outside)
- Cabin Items
- Pillow, Sleeping Bag, and Blankets
- Pen or Pencil
- Money for Fried Pies ($5 is plenty)
- Games – Card games, board games, etc
The cost is $60 per student which includes transportation, food, shirt, and lodging.
Register Today to reserve your spot.
- 7:00 pm Arrive at CrossRidge Church
- 7:30 pm Depart for Deer Creek Lodge
- 9:00 pm Arrive at Deer Creek Lodge
- 10:00 pm Session 1
- 12:00 am Lights Out
- 8:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am Quiet Time
- 9:30 am Session 2
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Recreation
- 5:00 pm Dinner
- 7:00 pm Session 3
- 8:00 pm Bon Fire
- 12:00 am Lights out
- 6:00 am Leave for CrossRidge Church
- 8:00 am Approximate Arrival at CrossRidge Church / Breakfast
- 9:00 am Service Starts
- 12:00 pm Retreat is over