Articles & Resources
- Make The Most Of Every Opportunity
- Tucking Our Children In At Bedtime…
- Give Thanks In All Circumstances
Upcoming Children Events
God Is In Control: Pandemic Video for Children
About Our Children’s Ministry
CrossRidge church is a fun and exciting place to be a kid! Our desire is for every child to begin to know, love and follow Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. We teach children in age appropriate, creative, and fun ways about God and His wonderful love letter to us, The Holy Bible. We have an awesome team of volunteers that are passionate about loving children and Jesus. Come and see what all the excitement is about!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all in-house activities have been canceled. See our upcoming events for meetings online. Follow us on social media and on our website for more information.
- Children’s Bible Fellowship Classes: (K-4th Grade) meet Sundays at 9:00 am (Section C & D)
- Club 56: Our 5th and 6th graders, meet Sundays at 9:00 am (Room F) (Club 56 attends “big church” at 10:30 am)
- Kids’ Church (K-4th Grade) meets Sundays at 10:30 am. (Room F)
- We also offer a mixed age Children’s Special Needs Classroom at 10:30 am in Room C5.
Summer activities include VBS, Children’s Mini Camp, Preteen Camp, and Club 56 Summer Discipleship program.
We are always looking for people who love children and are passionate about serving Jesus. For the safety of your children, we use a secure check-in system and nametags. Our volunteers are screened, interviewed and have completed background checks.