Susan Floyd, Ministry Assistant at CrossRidge, was born and raised in Farmers Branch, Texas. Her mother was also her Sunday School teacher at Valley View Baptist Church, and at 5 years of age this is where she prayed to receive Jesus and was baptized. She met Steve, her husband, while they were both in the youth group at Belaire Baptist Church in Carrollton, Texas and they were married there in 1976. Susan and her family moved to Little Elm in 1982 and began attending what was then the First Baptist Church, now CrossRidge, and all three of their boys were saved and baptized in our church. Besides their three wonderful sons, God has blessed them with three beautiful daughters-in-law and three amazing grandchildren.
In 2005, Susan recommitted her life to serving Jesus. She became involved in church activities and started working with the youth, something God has given her a passion for. Susan started working at CrossRidge by helping Steve clean the church building. Then in 2010, she was called to be on staff in the church office. She enjoys using her God-given skills to support the work of the church and to represent Jesus to all those He sends our way.
- Husband: Steve
- Children: Shane, Scott and Seth
- Favorite Restaurant: Red Lobster
- Favorite Team: Dallas Cowboys / Little Elm Lobos
- Favorite Vacation Place: The Beach
- Susan’s Grandma Name: Mimi
- In her spare time, Susan loves to stay in with her husband and watch movies, play with her grandkids, and spend time with her family
- Favorite Bible Verse: Joel 2:25