CrossRidge Church is planning on reopening the church for worship together soon! In the meantime, we are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that CrossRidge Church is safe, secure and spacious for you and your family.
Here are a list of the things we are doing to prepare to reopen our doors for live services:
- In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Worship Center. We will have a reservation page for everyone to reserve a spot in one of our services to be able to ensure we are staying under the recommended attendance capacity.
- Every chair and touched surface will be sanitized prior to and between each worship service in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
- We will encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
- Anyone with any of the following symptoms will be encouraged to worship with us online: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit, or known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, we will recommend that attendees wear a cloth face covering or mask.
- We will encourage attendees to use hand sanitizer before entering the Worship Center. Sanitation stations will be made available at each entrance.
- We will have a team ready to assist attendees in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance while entering and exiting the Worship Center.
- We will only have family worship available initially. There will not be any preschool, children, or student activities.
In light of the preparations that we are making, we would like for you to answer a few questions for us. Please take a few minutes and complete this survey: (Only one survey per household please.)