Here are a list of the things we are doing to reopen our doors for live services:
- In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Worship Center. We will have a reservation page for everyone to reserve a spot in one of our services to be able to ensure we are staying under the recommended attendance capacity.
- Every chair and touched surface will be sanitized prior to and between each worship service in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
- We will encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
- Anyone with any of the following symptoms will be encouraged to worship with us online: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit, or known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, we will recommend that attendees wear a cloth face covering or mask.
- We will encourage attendees to use hand sanitizer before entering the Worship Center. Sanitation stations will be made available at each entrance.
- We will have a team ready to assist attendees in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance while entering and exiting the Worship Center.
- We will only have family worship available initially. There will not be any preschool, children, or student activities.