God has given us an amazing opportunity to take the gospel to places where it has never been before. Since 1999, members of CrossRidge Church have been trekking into the some of the most unevangelized areas of Panama working alongside the Vega family. Panama is a country where God is moving mightily and many are coming to Christ. But there are still so many to reach since less than 20% of Panama’s population is Christian.
Support from our church family and friends has:
- Provided thousands of bibles
- Allowed us to share the gospel with thousands of Panamanians
- Seen hundreds trust in Christ over the years
- Built three church buildings
- Strengthened existing congregations
- Helped plant dozens of churches
We are currently working to plant churches in the Bocas Del Toro region of Panama. We hope to continue discipleship for the current believers as well as evangelize those who have yet to believe. This year there will be opportunities to take the gospel to new areas that do not have a church planted there yet.
For more information about and how to be a part visit the Mission Panama Trip page.