As we continue with live services, we want to make you aware of the precautions we are taking to keep people safe.
- In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Worship Center. We have a reservation page for everyone to reserve a spot in one of our services to be able to ensure we are staying under the recommended attendance capacity.
- Every chair and touched surface is sanitized prior to and between each worship service in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
- We have a team ready to assist attendees in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance while entering and exiting the Worship Center.
- We only have family worship available. There will not be any preschool, children, or student activities.
Our Staff and Volunteers
Our staff and volunteers go through screening which includes checking their temperature, given masks if they don’t have one and reminded of our protocols.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, we will recommend that attendees wear a cloth face covering or mask.
- We encourage attendees to use hand sanitizer before entering the Worship Center. Sanitation stations are available at each entrance.
Please Stay Home If …
- We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
- If you have any of the following please stay home.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit