As the summer comes to an end and August approaches quickly, school starts back soon for many of our students. With school comes all kinds of expenses from clothes, athletics, band, supplies and more. This month’s Dollar Day went towards buying backpacks and school supplies.
Along with using the money from Dollar Day for July, we have also been accepting donations to help fill even more backpacks. As in the past, we have partnered with Little Elm ISD and are helping fill backpacks that will be given out to kids in need. You can also be a part of this by buying and dropping off supplies at the church. Below is a list of supplies needed.
We are accepting donations during the month of July. All donations must be dropped off by July 29.
- Wide Ruled Composition notebooks
- Wide Ruled Filler Paper – 100 count
- Spiral Notebooks
- 12X18 Manilla Paper – 50 count
- 12X18 Construction Paper – 100 count
- Plastic Pocket Folders w/Brads
- Washable Colored Markers – 8 count
- 7” Pre-sharpened Colored Pencils – 12 count
- Crayola Crayons
- No 2 Yellow Pencils
- Glue Sticks
- Bottle of School Glue
- Blunt Scissors
- Pink Bevel Erasers
- Box Facial Tissues
- Roll Paper Towels