Born and raised in a suburb of Oklahoma City called Piedmont (Go Wildcats). Graduated from the University of Central Oklahoma with a Degree in Business Administration and Marketing. Accepted Christ in 2nd grade after attending an Easter production. After the crucifixion scene, wanting to know why anyone would do that for someone else I knew that I need to give my life to Jesus. I was called to ministry when I was 21, shortly after started working at a church in Oklahoma City and have been in student ministry since 2010.
- Family: Just me, accepting applications
- Favorite Restaurant: Raisin’ Canes
- Favorite Sports team: OKC Thunder, OSU Cowboys, Dallas Cowboys
- What movie would I watch over and over? Transformers
- Favorite things to do: Gaming, Hunting, Fishing
- Favorite Verse: Joshua 1:9