Chad Howard, Worship and Missions Pastor at CrossRidge has lived in Texas his whole life. He was born in Lubbock, TX and grew up in Austin, TX. Chad was raised in a Christian home and accepted Christ in his heart the summer after his 8th grade year. But it wasn’t until he went to college at Texas Tech where God became the priority of his life. His freshman year, God began moving in a mighty way in his life and it was that year that God called him into ministry. Chad has been in the ministry for several years now. He started in Youth Ministry where he spent many years and he was the Student Pastor here at CrossRidge for 3 years until God called him to be the Worship and Missions Pastor. Chad loves this church, this staff, and the blessing that comes with seeing God at work here in Little Elm.
- Family: I have a lovely wife, Marianne and two sons Zander and Zeke
- Favorite Restaurant: Saltgrass
- Favorite sports team: The mighty Red Raiders of Texas Tech, and the Dallas Cowboys
- What movie would you watch over and over? Tommy Boy and Braveheart
- Favorite things to do: Go on dates with my wife, wrestle with my sons, and play guitar!
- Favorite Verse: Romans 12:1-2